- Providing advice to pension scheme trustees and employees on pension scheme wind-ups.
- Providing post retirement advice with regard to tax free cash, taxable draw-downs, approved retirement funds (ARFs) and annuities.
- Company Pension Scheme reviews, formation and re-structuring.
- For the self-employed AEM FP will consider if it is viable to incorporate sole trader businesses with a view to enhancing your scope for retirement funding and providing greater flexibility in retirement with the potential of providing much greater savings in your personal income tax liabilities.
- Personal Retirement Savings Accounts
- Additional Voluntary Contributions for Public Sector Workers to help boost their pension income and/or enhance tax free cash entitlements.
When providing advice, AEM Financial Planning does consider the adverse impacts of investment decisions on environmental sustainability and social governance.